Compliment and Congratulation

Dialogue

Catherin : Hi, Silmi! Long time no see. How are you?
Silmi       : Hi! I'm glad to see you. I'm fine, how about you?
Catherin : I'm fine too, thanks.
Silmi       : By the way, I hear that you got a scholarship from University. What's your major?
Catherin : Yes, my major is medical science.
Silmi       : Wow, congrats! That's great!
Catherin : Thank you.
Silmi.      : How could you get that?
Catherin : I looked for the scholarship on the internet.
Silmi       : Did you do the online test?
Catherin : Yes, i had to do it twice. I was so tired.
Silmi       : I see.. Did you join any course before?
Catherin : No, i studied by myself
Silmi       : Wow, you're so smart!
Catherin : Thanks, that's very kind of you.
Silmi       : You're welcome.
Catherin : By the way, where do you study now?
Silmi       : I study at Universitas Indonesia.
Catherin : That's great. Did you join SBMPTN?
Silmi       : No, I got invitation from UI.
Catherin : Wow, congratulation!
Silmi       : Thank you.
Catherin : By the way, let's go to the canteen. I'm hungry.
Silmi       : Ok!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday