Semarang Trip

Hi fellas!!

Today, I will tell you all about my trip to Lawang Sewu, Semarang.


On 10th until 13th of May 2019, I attended study tour from my previous school, Pandu Junior High School. The tour was to Yogyakarta and Semarang. But now I'll only describe about my trip to Semarang, that's Lawang Sewu. Okay just get straight to the story. Happy reading fellas!


On 12th of May 2019, my friends and I went to Lawang Sewu by bus. Before we went there, we prayed first at Gua Maria Kerep Ambarawa (Maria Kerep Cave). We arrived at Lawang Sewu probably at 3 p.m. Lawang Sewu is historical landmark that located at Pemuda Street, Semarang City, Central Java. It was built in 1904 and completed in 1907. There is a lot of doors, so the society called it "Seribu Pintu" or "Thousand Doors".

Lawang Sewu is very wide. The building has many doors and windows which is very high. There is three floor in Lawang Sewu. The first floor is like the museum of Lawang Sewu. There are the history about Lawang Sewu, some railroad company uniform (because before Lawang Sewu, it functionate for railroad company), and so on about the railroad company. The name of the company is Nederlandsch Indishe Spoorweg Naatschappij. There is also a crypt, but we can't go there because it's dangerous.

On the second floor, there are only some room that's empty. We can take an aesthetic photo on this floor because the rooms make one perspective viewpoint. But I can't take a good photo 'cause I sweat a lot (the weather is so hot!).

And last, the third floor is an empty room like attic. We must to climb up the narrow stairs to reach the third floor. The floor is still made of cement and the roof is still made of wood. In the past, the function of the third floor is to watching over Semarang city.


Okay, that's all about my trip to Lawang Sewu. I'm sorry if a lot of grammar is wrong. I hope you like it! Byee!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday