It's Me

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Catherina Fidelia. You can call me Cath or Catherin. I was born in Bandung on 31st of May 2004. Now, I am 15 years old. I am the only child in my family, I do not have any brother or sister. But, I have a lots of cousin, so I don't feel alone anymore. I live in Rama street number 10. I live with my mother and my cousin. My father is an employee and my mother is a housewife. My mother is older than my father. Now, my mom is 46 years old and my dad is 44 years old.

My hobbies are reading novel and listening to music. I love to read romantic and horror novel. My favorite music is indie music, one of them is "Sesuatu di Jogja" by Adhitia Sofyan. My favorite food is rendang, it's very delicious. My favorite subject is Mathematics. Why? Because I love to solve Math problem, I think it's fun. By the way, my goal in the future is to be a doctor (pediatrician).

My previous school is Pandu Junior High School and it's also located at Pandu street number 6. Now, I study at 3 Senior High School Bandung. It's located at Belitung street number 8. I am 10th grader and my major is Science. There is three floors in 10th grade building, my class is on the second floor. In my class, there are thirty five students, that is sixteen boys and nineteen girls. There are a lot of smart and diligent students in SMAN 3, so I have to work hard to compete with them. Soon, I will join KPA 3 (Keluarga Paduan Angklung SMAN Tiga/Family of Angklung Alloy SMAN 3) and PMR (Palang Merah Remaja/Junior of The Red Cross).

That is all about myself. Thank you for reading!!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday