Recommendation Letter

 October 24, 2020

 

Secretary of the Harvard Committee Selection

Harvard Medical University

25 Shattuck

Boston, Massachusetts

 

To Whom It May Concern, 

I am writing to you with a recommendation for Zefania Jasmin Larasati for the Harvard Medical School Scholarship. I was her Biology teacher and have known her for the past three years. It was a great experience to teach her in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

As a student, Zefania demonstrated a love of learning (especially biology) and the level of dedication required to succeed in college. She has a powerful ambition to develop her skills. As an educator, I am happy to be able to provide this recommendation for such a deserving student. She has participated many medical competitions and active in many organizations, so that she has a lot of experience in both academics and non-academics. I admire Zefania so much and sincerely believe that she deserved to be a candidate that you will be proud to have representing your university.

Zefania is a responsible and discipline person. She always does her works well and on time. She is smart and dilligent. She does not have significant difficulties in the class, and she is also active in class discussions. In addition to having firsthand knowledge of Zefania academic commitment, I am also familiar with her educational goals, as well as the challenges she will face when it comes to funding college tuition. She want to contribute and improve the welfare of people around the world by becoming a good doctor who dedicates her skills for others. I cannot think of anyone more deserved and I wholeheartedly support her application.

I feel certain that you will be just as impressed with Zefania as I am. As an educator who is committed to helping deserving student’s succeed, I strongly encouraged you to consider her for this scholarship. In support of this deserving student, please contact me with any question and let me know if I can provide any additional details. You may reach me at 087812345678 or catherinafidelia@gmail.com.

 

Regards,

 

Catherina Fidelia

Biology Teacher

SMA Negeri 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday