Private Letter: My Ambition and Goals


 


Heyo! Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself again. My name is Catherina Fidelia, and you can call me Catherin or Cath (but some people in high school call me Cici and that’s okayy). I was born in Bandung on 31st of May 2004, and I also live in Bandung. Now, I am 16 years old and I’m am 11th grader. I went to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, which is located on Belitung Street number 8.

I have a lot of hobbies. My hobbies since childhood until junior high school are reading novel and drawing. I have many drawing books where they are my work since elementary to junior high school. Now, in high school I prefer to watch some movies or K-dramas. My favorite Indonesian movie is Imperfect, and Coco is my favorite film from Disney.

Okay, let’s moving on.

Every human being has their own strength and weakness. Now I will tell you about my strengths and weaknesses.

My strengths are responsible, honest, discipline, and I use logic more than feeling when I study. Responsible can be seen from me when I submit my assignment on time. Honest can be seen from me when I’m doing something or criticize someone, I always do it honestly. Discipline is when I’m going to some event school, I always arrive on time and I always obey every rule at school or in society.

My weaknesses are lack of confident, difficult in time management, and I’m not good at socializing. Lack of confident because when I have to speak in front of a lot of people, I always nervous. Lately, I can’t manage my time, because of many activities that I should do from school (SMAN 3 has a lottttt of activities and of course tasks to do) or from my organization. I am not good at socializing. I am quite difficult to adapt with new social environment, and I will be quiet to new people. But, I do try to strengthen my weaknesses.

My dreams since childhood was to be a doctor, especially a pediatrician.  I was inspired by doctor Sanjaya, he is one of the famous pediatrician in Bandung. Because of that, I want to be a successful pediatrician like him. But, now I’m not sure about that yet. Why? Because I don’t really like biology. I think biology is full of memorize, and to be a doctor, I have to memorize a lot of materials. When I was 10th grader, my dream changed to become an architect and study at SAPPK (School of Architecture, Planning, and Policy Development) ITB (Institut Teknologi Bandung). I like drawing and mathematic, so I think I could be a great architect. But I’m still not sure about my choice. Now, I still confused what I want to be in the future. However, I have a dream to get a scholarship abroad and be able to study in Japan, Australia, or UK. To achieve my dreams, I always study hard and pray to God to lead me in every decision I make.


That’s all about me and my dreams.

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day, peeps!✨✨

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday