Suggestions and Offers

Hi, guys! What’s up? I hope you are in a good condition.

Now, I will give you an example about suggestions and offers. I hope this blog can help you to improve your knowledge about the topic.



*Peter and Sarah go home and see Anne sitting on the sofa*

Sarah   : Hi, Anne! We are home!

Anne    : Oh, hi guys!

Peter     : Anne, are you okay?

Sarah   : Hey, you look pale. Do you need water?

Anne    : No, thanks Sarah. I only thought of my career.

Peter     : What happened?

Anne    : I guess my business is in chaos and going bankrupt.

Peter     : Have you thought of a way to improve your business?

Anne    : I already did, but I think it’s useless.

Sarah   : But, Anne, don’t you think you should try more way to improve your business?

Anne    : Yea, I think so. I will try.

Peter     : Okay. If you want some help, you can tell me.

Sarah   : Have you thought about your next career?

Anne    : I haven’t. I’m very confused. Any suggestion?

Peter     : If you like, you can temporarily work in my company.

Anne    : Sounds good. Thanks, Peter.

Sarah   : Now you should take a rest, Anne.

Anne    : Okay. Thanks guys, you are the best!

 

 

 

Suggestions:

·           Sarah: But, Anne, don’t you think you should try more way to improve your business? (giving suggestion)

·           Anne: Yea, I think so. I will try. (agree with a suggestion)

·           Anne: I haven’t. I’m very confused. Any suggestion? (ask for a suggestion)

·           Sarah: Now you should take a rest, Anne. (giving suggestion)

 

Offers:

·           Sarah: Hey, you look pale. Do you need water? (offering help)

·           Anne: No, thanks Sarah. I only thought of my career. (declining an offer)

·           Peter: Okay. If you want some help, you can tell me. (offering help)

·           Peter: If you like, you can temporarily work in my company. (offering help)

·           Anne: Sounds good. Thanks Peter. (accepting an offer)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday