Asking and Giving Opinions

Asking and Giving Opinion

Hello everyone!!

How are you?

We certainly ever give or ask for people’s opinions. Giving or asking for opinions aims to express an idea or argument about something.

Okay, now I will give you two dialogue about asking and giving opinions.

Dialogue 1

Sarah   : Hey, Hana! What are you doing?

Hana    : Oh, hi Sarah! I have finished reading a book.

Sarah   : What book?

Hana    : Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I borrowed it from the library.

Sarah   : I’ve also read those book. What do you think about the book?

Hana    : I honestly think that it’s a great book. The writer makes us can’t stop to read it. If my mother didn’t remind me to have lunch and dinner, I would definitely forget it.

Sarah   : Hahaha, I see. I only need three days to finish the book.

Hana    : But, I think it’s quite confusing in the beginning of the story, because it uses a lot of term in science.

Sarah   : Yea, I think so. By the way, how about the plot?

Hana    : There is no doubt that the plot is mind-blowing and unpredictable!

Sarah   : Good point. It has a plot twist!

Hana    : By the way, have you watched the movie?

Sarah   : Angels and Demons movie? Not yet. How about we watch it together?

Hana    : That’s a good idea.

Sarah   : Okay, let’s watch!

 

 

Asking for opinions:

·         Sarah : I’ve also read those book. What do you think about the book?

·         Sarah : Yea, I think so. By the way, how about the plot?

·         Sarah : Angels and Demons movie? Not yet. How about we watch it together?

 

Giving opinions:

·         Hana  : I honestly think that it’s a great book…

·         Hana  : But, I think it’s a quite confusing in the beginning of the story, because it uses a lot of term in science.

·         Hana  : There is no doubt that the plot is mind-blowing and unpredictable!

 

Responding to opinions:

·         Sarah : Yea, I think so. By the way, how about the plot?

·         Sarah : Good point. It has a plot twist!

 

 

Dialoge 2

*At the mall*

Naomi   : Hey, Ruth! Long time no see!

Ruth     : Hey, Naomi! I miss you so much.

Naomi   : Miss you too!

               By the way, what do you think? Shoul we go to H&M or Zara?

Ruth     : How about H&M? I heard there are a lot of discounts.

Naomi   : Okay, let’s go!

*At H&M*

Naomi   : Ruth, I love these two blouses. But I have to choose one. What do you think? Which one is suited to me?

Ruth     : I think the black one is suited to you.

Naomi   : Really? But the white one has a beautiful design.

Ruth     : You’re right. But it seems too big to you, isn’t it?

Naomi   : Ah yeah…

Ruth     : I have an idea! Let’s find a dress which has black color, but the design is similar to the white one?

Naomi   : Okay, that’s sounds good!

 

 

Asking for opinions:

·         Naomi : By the way, what do you think? Should we go to H&M or Zara?

·         Naomi : Ruth, I love these two blouses. But I have to choose one. What do you think? Which one is suited to me?

 

Giving opinions:

·         Ruth   : How about H&M? I heard there are a lot of discounts.

·         Ruth   : I think the black one is suited to you.

·         Ruth   : I have an idea! Let’s find a dress which has black color, but the design is similar to the white one?

 

Responding to opinions:

·         Naomi : Okay, let’s go!

·         Naomi : Okay, that’s sounds good!

 

 

That’s all!! Thank you for reading my blog! See you on my next blog!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs

My Last Holiday