My Last Holiday



Hello everyone!

As the title, now I will tell you about my last holiday.

Not too interesting, my holiday was only at home. From 23rd of December 2019 until 5th of January 2020, I didn't go out of town or vacation spot in Bandung. If I went outside, I just went to the church for worship. But at 30th of December 2019, I came to my friend's house to celebrated early new year eve. hahaha

At home, I fill my holiday by did my hobbies. I read my novel, listened to the music, played my keyboard, and drew some sketch. I think if I filled my holiday only by sleeping and eating, it was too boring. The novel that I read is about some horror stories. I am actually afraid of ghost but I still love to read or watch horror book/film. Sometimes I read the novel while listened to music. I really love to listen music because I feel relaxed when I listen to it. I like to listen pop music but my favorite is indie music. Okay, let's talk about my other hobbies. My other hobbies is playing keyboard. During the holidays, sometimes I played my keyboard to improve my skill. I like to play spiritual or Christian songs, because I often play it at my church. But, I also like to play pop songs. During holidays, I practice one pop song from Calum Scoot that is "You are The Reason". I love that song because the tone is good. And last, during the holiday at home, I drew some sketch about Christmas and a dragon. I drew about Christmas because I really love Christmas season and I drew a dragon because I really like that myth animal.

Oh, I forget something. I filled my holiday by celebrate Christmas too. I celebrated Christmas at my church on 22nd of December 2019. I was really happy when Christmas season came, because I really felt peaceful and I got some gift from my church. This Christmas I got some snack, chocolate, jacket, and a small teddy bear, it was great!

On 30th of December 2019, I came to my friend's house. The located is at Sukaraja 1 Street, Husein Sastranegara. I came there to celebrated early new year eve or just say "we did BBQ". I did it with five of my junior high school friends, there were three boys and two girls. I arrived at three p.m. Before BBQ, we just chatted about our new school, our new friends, and the struggle at senior high school. At six p.m. we did BBQ at the terrace. We barbecued sausages and rolades. We also made French fries and sweet tea. Around eight p.m. we ordered some Chatime because we are love to drink it! I ordered pure cocoa with pearl, that is my favorite flavor. After that, we cleaned the tools that have been used, like glass, plate, knife, etc. And at nine p.m. we went back to our home. That moment was so fun because I really miss my junior high school friends.

On 31st of December 2019, I did BBQ at my home with my family. We just barbecued corn. We did it at ten p.m.. My new year eve was filled by watched cinema on TV. For your information, usually at the end of the year, the TV programs feature cinema films. The cinema films were Dilan 1990, Dilan 1991, Yowis Ben, etc. At twelve a.m. I watched a lots of fireworks from the attic. After that, I slept because I was already sleepy.

From 1st until 5th of January 2020, my holiday was filled by did my hobbies, slept, and ate.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg Review

Allusion in Songs